1° Day – Wednesday 1 November – “NENE TERESA” AIRPORT – DURAZZO – (38 KMT)
– Arrival at “Mother Teresa”, Tirana International Airport, 11 am. Start of service. Transfer to Durazzo with accommodation in 4 * hotel in Plazh (Durazzo beach). In the afternoon visit of the city of Durres.
Durres: The second largest city in Albania (about 220,000 inhabitants) is home to the country’s most important port, a mandatory transit site for several cities in Albania. Durres founded by the Illyrians in the 13th century BC, expanded considerably thanks to the tribe of the Taulants in the 9th century BC that made it the capital, became an important port of Roman times (from the Romans it was also known as the “Tavern of the Adriatic”) Which period boasts an interesting amphitheater of the time (the largest of the Balkans), during this period of greater splendor of the city thanks to the “Via Egnatia” connecting the Adriatic with Constantinople became a strategic transit point for merchants and merchandise. Walk to Durres, to the historic sites of the city (Venetian tower, Ottoman walls at the Roman amphitheater (the largest of the Balkans) and visit to the modern city (Bashkija Square, Promenade, Boulevard, Catholic Cathedral of Saint Lucia).
Dinner at the hotel, free evening.
2° Day – Thursday 2 November – DURAZZO – TIRANA – DURAZZO – (80 KMT)
– At 8.30 Breakfast in hotel and then departure by bus to Tirana. Our tour begins with a visit to the center of Tirana, at the New Scanderberg Square (Giorgio Castriota Scanderberg, the national hero who for 25 years resisted the invasion by defending Albania and Europe and its moral values and religious Christians from the Turkish invasion -notomanna), a symbol of the city (Ethem Bey Mosque, Clock Tower) and the beautiful National Archaeological Museum on the west side of the square. Walk in the park of Taiwan and on the Boulevard Deshmoret e Kombit (Pyramid of Enver Hoxha, Government Palace, Qemal Stafa Stadium). (Tirana is the capital of Albania, with almost one million inhabitants, so only about one-third of the entire Albanian population is the city of excellence, western city for the quality of life and the way of life of the tyrants. In fact, nightlife is similar of other European city, that is quite different from all other Albanian cities, here it is commonly spoken Italian and especially English). From 13.30 to 14.30 free time for lunch, shopping etc. In the afternoon visit the great anti-atomic bunker of dictator Hoxha (BunkArt) with photo and educational path inside, a true example of the dictatorship to which the country was subjected to almost 50 years). The bunker is inside a military base to get a permit that obviously we have and winds it underground for seven floors, not claustrophobic feelings as the corridors are spacious and tall and is well ventilated, obviously closed feeling , The visit takes about 30/45 minutes. Worth the visit. Transfer to Durazzo (second city of Albania) with group accommodation at 4 * hotel in Plazh (Durazzo beach).Dinner at the hotel, free evening.
3° Day – Friday 3 November – DURAZZO – SCUTARI – DURAZZO (235 km)
At 8.00 Breakfast at the hotel and then departure by bus to Scutari. At 11.00 am arrival at Scutari (Shkoder or Shkodra in Albanian) and to its symbol monument or castle located on the hill at the gates of the city, at the bridge on the river Drino, called “Castle of Rozafa “(the legend of Rozafa, which by the name of the castle is very impressive and will be told by the guide on the way), was built in the 4th century BC And is currently a museum site, far from it stands the sanctuary of Our Lady of the Good Council. Ancient Scutari capital of Iliria is nicknamed “cradle of Albanian culture and also Albanian Florence, from 13.30 to 14.30 free time for lunch, shopping etc .. Walk in the boulevard and in the city center area, visit of the Cathedral Catholic dedicated to St. Stephen, the Martyrs’ Prison, the Lead Mosque, the Marubi Photographic Library and the Masks Factory. Return to Durazzo, scheduled to arrive at 6 pm with dinner in an outdoor fish restaurant, overnight at the 4 * hotel. Free evening.
4° Day – Saturday, November 4 — BERATI (BERAT) (195 KMT)
At 8:30 Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Berati or Berat in Albanian, the “City from a thousand and a window”. There are 42 mosque churches in this city, many of which are from the 4th century, few of which have preserved the original traces over time. Visit to the historical and ancient part of the city and the Onufri museum housed in the ancient Orthodox cathedral of the “Dormition of the Virgin”. From 13.30 to 14.30 free time for lunch, shopping etc. In 2008, the historic center of Berat has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a “rare example of well-preserved Ottoman city”. We will visit the ancient district of Mangalemi with the typical houses of the Ottoman era, the Berat Castle, the Onufri Museum (the name of the Albanian painter of 16th century icons) and ancient Orthodox churches. Return to Durres for 18.00. Dinner in Albanian restaurant with traditional dishes of Albanian cuisine, overnight in hotel 4 *.
5° Day – Sunday, November 5 – DURAZZO – AIRPORT “NENE TERESA” TIRANA (45 KMT)
A 8.00 Breakfast at the hotel and departure from hotel to airport for return to Italy.
– Price for groups of 2 people (minimum 2 people) per person Euro 299,00
– Price for groups from 4 to 7 people per person Euro 270,00
– Price for groups of 8 and more people per person Euro 250,00
* Children up to 11 not yet, have a discount 50% of the fare if they stay in a room with parents.
Single room supplement €. 80.00.
The prices refer to the minimum achievement of the participating groups expressed in the “PRICES”.
For other solutions contact us, WE ARE to your disposal.
On free days we are at your disposal for any other tours in the cities of Tirana, Kruja and Scutari.
The package is scheduled to arrive at the hotel by the evening of November 1 and with
Departure for Italy in the morning of November 5th.
Any program changes must be agreed in advance and will be quantified according to the new proposed solution.
* Price per person overnight in double room (twin or double), bedding
* Overnight in Hotel at 3 * Hotel with breakfast and dinners in the top quality restaurant
Of the hotel, with 3 fish-based dinners and one Italian-style, 0.33 l water. And 1 glass of wine or drink
P.pax.caffè and bitterness excluded.
* Includes entrance tickets to the Archaeological Museum of Durres, the Roman Amphitheater, the Berat Castle and the Onufri Museum.
* Italian speaking local tour assistance for the two package tours.
Tour of the city of Durres and Berat with minibus or a car.
QUOTES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Flights to and from Tirana, and ferry.
● Lunch, snacks, other drinks at meals, coffee, liqueurs, etc …
● Extra personal and all that is not expressly indicated in the “quota includes”
● Single room.
● Transfers to and from Airport and / or Ferry and / or other locations. Transfer to and from Tirana Airport costs 25 Euro per trip, Transfer to and from Durres port
A cost of Euro 12 per trip. Bookable beforehand.
** The distances mentioned are approximate and indicative.
HOW TO BOOK THE LIVING ROOM?
To confirm, send email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
For your reservation you will need to pay a deposit
of the 50% the amount of your dossier. The balance of the total amount of your trip, that is the
Balance of the rest 50% will have to be paid later 30 days before the departure.
Payment will be made by bank transfer. The relevant data will be sent to you.
FOR CANCELED PAYMENTS:
Other than 50 days prior to arrival: Cancellation without any penalty, excluding any expenses*
Of 50 to 31 days before arrival date: 40% deposit refund.*
Less than 30 days: No refunds are due.*
In the impossibility of booking flights or ferry let us know that we will provide you with the
Information about how to make the most of it. It is recommended for Durazzo and
Berat sports shoes with soles with a bit of rubbish.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL :
The Hotel is located in Durres in Plazh beach directly on the long sandy beach where you can take endless walks and take a coffee or an aperitif in the many beach bars enjoying the scent of the sea and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. It is a 3 * star recently refurbished, the rooms are newly furnished, has WiFi, private parking; sea-view rooms with balconies, one of the best seafood restaurants in the area where you can enjoy the sea flavor during your dinners, but also skillfully cook pasta and Italian pizza in the adjoining room.
GENERIC INFORMATION :
● For entry into Albania, it is sufficient to show the valid identity card
● No, no health prevention is required. The only concern is to avoid drinking tap water, better to use bottled water.
● The local currency is the Leke that is now going to be around 132 Leke for one Euro.
● Getting to Albania is very easy. By car you will cross Slovenia, Croatia and Croatia
Montenegro (you do not need a passport, you only need a valid ID card for your expatriation) and about
12 hours from Trieste you arrive in Tirana. Ferries depart every day from Bari (8 hour night crossing) and Ancona. Low cost daily direct flights from many Italian airports make the journey very short and economical.
We are waiting for you!