The Package is scheduled to arrive at the hotel on Friday 29th December 2017 (in the hotel we will be responsible for waiting the Customers for booking) (with tours being made from the second day of stay) and the end of the date service is Thursday ’04 January 2018.
1° DAY 29/12 – BOOKING AND ACCOMMODATION IN HOTEL.
This day is free and available on your personal arrival time at the hotel. For this reason, we will be at your disposal to give you information and tips on how and where to go and if necessary, on request, to assist you personally.
At 20:00 dinner in restaurant of the hotel.
2° DAY 30/12 – VISIT OF TIRANA.
At 8:00 breakfast in the hotel. At 9:00 departure to Tirana.
Our tour begins on the first morning with the visit in the center of Tirana.
Scanderberg Square (Giorgio Castriota Scanderberg, the national hero who for 25 years resisted the invasion defending Albania and Europe and its moral and religious values from the ‘ Turkish Ottoman invasion) a symbol of the city (Ethem Bey Mosque, Clock Tower). Walk in the park of Taiwan and on the Boulevard Deshmoret Kombit (Pyramid of Enver Hoxha, Government Palace, Qemal Stafa Stadium). (Tirana is the capital of Albania, with almost one million inhabitants, so only about one-third of the entire Albanian population is the city of excellence, western city for the quality of life and the way of life of the tyrants. In fact, nightlife is that of any other European city that is very different from all other Albanian cities, here is common Italian and especially English). From 13.00 to 14.00 leisure time for lunch, shopping etc .. In the afternoon visit to the great anti-atomic bunker of dictator Hoxha (BunkArt) with photo and educational path inside, a real example of dictatorship to which the country was subjected to almost 50 years). The bunker is inside a military base to get a permit that obviously we have and winds down on seven floors, not claustrophobic feelings as the corridors are spacious and tall and well ventilated, obviously closed feeling , the visit takes about 30/45 minutes. At 18:00 return to the hotel.
At 20:00 dinner in restaurant at hotel.
3° DAY 31/12 – NEW YEAR – FREE DAY
At 8.30 Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to be in the beach, shopping in the beautiful center of Durres or else as the clients like (we are at in disposal to give you information and tips on how and where to go).
At 20:00 New Year’s Eve dinner in restaurant at hotel.
4° DAY 01/01 – VISIT OF DURRES.
At 8.30 am Breakfast at the hotel.
Durres: The second largest city in Albania (about 220,000 inhabitants) is home to the country’s most important port, a transit site for various cities in Albania. Durres founded by the Illyrians in the 13th century BC, expanded considerably thanks to the tribe of the Taulants in the 9th century BC that made it the capital, became an important port of Roman times (from the Romans it was also known as “Taverna dell’Adriatico”) of which period boasts an interesting amphitheater of the time (the largest of the Balkans), during this period of greater splendor of the city thanks to the “Via Egnatia” connecting the Adriatic with Constantinople became a strategic transit point for merchants and goods. Walk to Durres to the historic sites of the city (Venetian tower, Ottoman walls at the Roman amphitheater (the largest of the Balkans) and visit to the modern city (Piazza Bashkija, Promenade, Boulevard, Catholic Cathedral of Santa Lucia). At 2.30 free time for lunch, shopping etc .. Departure scheduled in the afternoon. At 20:00 dinner in the restaurant.
5° DAY 02/01 – VISIT OF BERAT.
At 8:30 Breakfast at the hotel. At 9:30 Departure at Berat, the city with a thousand windows, (special statute on a UNESCO bond).
At 11:15 am Arrival in Berat (in 2008 the historic center of Berat was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a “rare example of well-preserved Ottoman city”, the Castle of Berat where there are present 42 churches, many of which of the IV-V century, of which few have preserved the original traces, the Onufri Museum, housed in the ancient Orthodox cathedral of the “Dormition of the Virgin” (by the name of the Albanian painter of 16th century icons), and ancient Orthodox churches. Visit the historic and ancient part of the city the Mangalemi district with the typical houses of the Ottoman era. At 14:00 -15: 30 hour for lunch, shopping etc …
At 16:00 visit to Gorica’s historic quarter and Gorica bridge.
At17:00 hrs back to hotel in Durres, scheduled for 18:30, dinner and free evening.
At 18:00 return to the hotel. 20:30 dinner in restaurant at hotel.
6° DAY 03/01 – DEPARTURE FOR ITALY.
At 8.00 Breakfast at hotel and departure for return to Italy according to your scheduled schedule. The rooms must be left free by 12 am, if you still need it, you can leave your luggage in the hotel’s luggage and pick them up when you are comfortable before leaving, so that you can enjoy a last-minute walk without the space of the suitcases.
PACKAGE FOR PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM
– PRICE FOR GROUPS OF 2 TO 4 PEOPLE EURO 450,00
– PRICE FOR GROUPS OF 5 TO 9 PERSONS EURO 420,00
– PRICE FOR GROUPS OF 10 AND MORE PERSONS EURO 370,00
COTTON ONLY FOR BEDROOM (DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE ROOM) IN HB (HALF BOARD) WITH CENONE INCLUDED (EXCEPT TO THE PACKAGE SURROUNDED TOUR)
PER PERSON EURO 285,00
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT €. 20 NIGHT
It is advisable to block the prices and the room, given the period of considerable tourist inflow, to proceed with the reservation in advance.
THE QUOTES INCLUDE
• Dinners throughout the journey.
• 5 overnight stays in a standard double room with 3 * Hotel services.
• 5 buffet breakfasts in the hotel;
• 4 dinners as planned in the hotel’s indoor restaurant (including 0.33 l water and 1 glass of wine or beer p.pax.) Coffee and bitter drinks excluded;
• Dinner of last year.
• Italian escort guide throughout the trip to the above service schedules.
• Internal transport for groups with GT and / or minibus buses, with private car for couples for the routes indicated in the program with referenced driver experienced in the Albanian guide and well acquainted with the roads, the road and the local issues.
• Inputs included in the price.
a) Tirana: BunkArt.
b) Durres: Archaeological Museum and Roman Amphitheater.
c) Berat: Castle, Onufri Museum, Ethnographic Museum.
QUOTES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Ferry and flight to and from Italy for Albania.
- Drinks at meals (except those mentioned in “quotas include”).
- Beverages, liquor, snacks, lunches and extra meals (except those mentioned in “quotas include”).etc…
- Medical insurance – eventual luggage possible € 20 pax.
- Extra personal and all that is not expressly indicated in the item “the fee includes”
- Excluded (for issues of time) visits to: BunkArt and NationalØ Archaeological Museum in Tirana, Skanderbeg Kruja Museum, Armory Museum in Argirocastro and anything else not specifically specified in the program.
- Transfers from and to Airport and / or Ferry and / or other locations.Ø Transfer to and from Tirana Airport costs 25 Euros per trip. Transfer to and from Durres port is 12 Euro per trip. Bookable beforehand.
- Single room.
- How much is not otherwise specified in the program.Any changes to the above mentioned program and / or due to any delay or other factors that are not dependent on LivingAlbania will not be imputable to us and will not be subject to any refunds, if this would entail additional costs they will be charged to the agency to the group leader and / or responsible for the reservation.
Any changes and / or changes to the program must be agreed in advance in good time.
Cancellation and any other payment methods will be provided upon confirmation.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL :
Hotel in Durres 3 * this great hotel is located in Durazzo in beach resort directly on the long sandy beach where you can take endless walks and take a coffee or an aperitif in the many beach bars, tasting the scent of the sea and enjoy the splendid sunsets. It is a 3 * star recently refurbished, the rooms are newly furnished in a modern way, with Wi-Fi, private parking; has sea view rooms with balcony with air conditioning, fridge-bar, has an excellent seafood restaurant where you can taste the sea’s flavor during your dinners, but also skillfully cooked pasta and Italian pizza.
For reservations and information send email to: email@example.com